Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Free Writing

Yesterday, I play an online game which named World Of War. It’s a famous game in the world. There is a stupid guy, he made a lot of mistake when us join the game with ten people. I was very angry and nervous. Because of that I wanted to go to sleep early, and my call me to play every night. And I always sleep at 4~5 o’clock. I think I will be died early. Oh! I don’t want to be that. Do anyone can help me? Please let me sleep early. I wish my “ battle friends” live longer and…happier. If they just keep playing like this every night, I think they will die early! As usual days, my friends and I walk on the floor, I feel we are so far to people because we play games all the time every day and night. People call us “Home boys”. This is not a glorious calling, so from today, I and my friend have to change ourselves.

No comments: